1/1 Photo of Sour Cream & Mushroom Chicken
Pepper Monkey's Note:
I took inspiration for this from a cookbook called "5 Ingredients or less slow cook recipes" I changed up a few things and made this my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can water
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 F
- 2Pour soup, sour cream and water into a bowl and mix well.
- 3Add italian seasonings and salt and pepper to taste. Remember that the sour cream is already salty so you shouldn't need much salt at all.
- 4Spray casserole dish with non stick spray.
- 5Place Chicken in Casserole dish.
- 6Cover chicken with the sauce you created.
- 7Sprinkle sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, and green onions on top.
- 8Cook for 30-45 minutes until the chicken is done.
- 9The sauce may seperate a little around the edges, but you can stir it up and it will be just fine.
- 10Serve over noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream & Mushroom Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.2
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 863.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: