Recipe by ~Ri
Top Review by gpwines
Easy and fast recipe. I substituted lemon rind and lemon juice for the rum and topped a sponge cake with mango filling with this recipe. It turned out great, rich but refreshing. Two thumbs up by every member of my family. Delicious!!!
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml rum
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 59.14 ml cold water
- 236.59 ml heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat sour cream, sugar, rum and vanilla utnil thick and frothy.
- Soften gelatin in the 1/4 cup cold water about 5 minutes, then set over hot water until completely dissolved.
- Beat quickly into sour cream mixture, wich should be almost room temperature now.
- When gealtin is throughly beaten into cream, fold whipped cream under.
- Pour into glass dishes and chill until set.
- Serve with fresh fruit.