Sour Cream Meatloaf With Mashed Potatoes
- In a large bowl combine eggs, 1/2 cup of the sour cream, and milk; stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Add beef; mix throughly.
- Pat into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake uncovered, in a 350°F oven for about 1 1/4 hours. Let cool 10 minutes remove from pan.
- Meanwhile for gravy, in medium saucepan stir together the remaining sour cream and the dry gravy mix. Add water as called for on package. Cook according to package directions.
- Slice meatloaf and serve with mashed potatoes and gravy.