Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A white macaroni and cheese with a delicious creamy taste. Enjoy.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Cook elbow macaroni until cook al dente.
- Drain and place in a 2-quart casserole.
- Add cheese, sour cream, butter and salt. Mix well.
- Combine bread crumbs and melted butter and sprinkle over macaroni.
- Bake in 350ºF. oven approximately 30 minutes.
I have been looking for a good baked macaroni recipe for a looong time. This is it! I added a dash of dry mustard and parm cheese for some extra flavor but I'm sure it is still good without any additions.
Awesome! This was quick and easy and soo good. I added 2 slices of chopped ham to it and it was a wonderful meal/. Thanks
Used gluten-free macaroni, wonderful.