1/4 Photos of Sour Cream Lemon Waffles
A Scandinavian waffle recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your waffle iron; grease, if necessary.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together well.
- 3Mix the flour, lemon peel and sour cream together then gradually mix in to the eggs/sugar.
- 4Stir in the butter and lemon juice.
- 5Pour about 3/4 cup of the mixture into the preheated waffle iron. Bake according to your waffle iron's directions.
- 6Serve w/ butter/syrup/powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Lemon Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.6
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 292.9 mg
- Sodium 236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g