Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This one was in my stash. I haven't tried them yet but they sound wonderful. I love anything lemon. Time does not include chilling.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts, ready-to-fill
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- Whisk sugar and cornstarch in a 1 quart saucepan to mix. Whisk in milk, egg yolks and lemon juice until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring gently with a rubber spatula. Boil, stirring constantly, 30 seconds or until translucent and thick. Remove from heat. Add lemon peel and butter; stir until butter melts. Cover surface directly with wax paper to prevent a skin from forming. Cool to room temperature.
- Fold in sour cream until well blended. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each crust. Cover loosely and refrigerate at least 4 hours until sest, or up to 2 days.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and lemon slices.
Oops forgot to put a rating.