Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an all time favorite pie at our place. Creamy, light lemon taste. Make it in 10 minutes!
- 3 ounces cans frozen lemonade
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces whipped topping (cool whip)
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Mix the lemonade with the condensed milk.
- Fold in sour cream and whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
This was super easy and really tasty. DH and a neighber who came over for dinner thought it was great. The filling was a little loose, so next time I will put it in the freezer to make it firmer. But I'll make it again, for sure!
DH requested this recipe after coming home from a business trip in Idaho. Not knowing what the pie looked or tasted like (men!!) I tried this one. PERFECT!! Very quick, only had to buy the lemons, everything else was already in the pantry. Will try freezing it a bit next time....
Delicious! This is a great sweet treat for family, company or in my case, MYSELF! VERY easy and quick too! I too put it in the freezer for a bit.