Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a twist to a regular cheesecake!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) packageduncan hines lemon cake mix with pudding
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Crisco cooking oil or 1 tablespoon puritan oil
- 1 teaspoon Crisco cooking oil or 1 teaspoon puritan oil
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup milk
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Measure out 1 1/2 cups of dry cake mix; set aside.
- Stir together the remaining dry cak mix, 1 egg, flour and oil in a large bowl.
- Press this crumb mixture evenly into bottom 3/4 of the way up the sides of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan.
- In same bowl, blend sour cream, sugar, 2 eggs, reseved cake and lemon juice1 minute at low speed.
- Gradually add milk and food coloring while beating 2 minutes at medium speed.Pour into crumb crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is firm. Do not overbake.
- Cool at room temperature 1 hour.
- Top with blueberry pie filling or your favorite pie filling and refrigerate.
- Makes one 13 by 9-inch cake.