Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Super easy to make. Extra moist and yummy.
For the Cake
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
For the Lemon Glaze
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix the ingredients for the cake and pour into a greased 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Bake until golden brown and knife inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Poke holes into top of cake and pour lemon glaze over the cake slowly so that it has time to soak inches.
This is a favorite hands down the best says my DH. Easy to make. Wouldn't change a thing. Made for Spring Pac 08.