Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice easy recipe to put together. I served this with roasted peaches and a crumble. Nice paring!
- 453.59 g sour cream, chilled
- 236.59 ml half-and-half, chilled
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml heavy cream, chilled
- 9.85 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 0.59 ml salt
- Puree all the ingredients in a blender until mixture is smooth and sugar has dissolved.
- Chill until very cold.
- Freeze mixture in ice cream maker. Transfer to an airtight container and put in freezer to firm up, about 6 hours.