Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice easy recipe to put together. I served this with roasted peaches and a crumble. Nice paring!
- 16 ounces sour cream, chilled
- 1 cup half-and-half, chilled
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Puree all the ingredients in a blender until mixture is smooth and sugar has dissolved.
- Chill until very cold.
- Freeze mixture in ice cream maker. Transfer to an airtight container and put in freezer to firm up, about 6 hours.