Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is very simple and easy to make. I use 3-4 green onions and just sprinkle the garlic powder on. You can adjust the amount of ground beef and cheese if you want.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- garlic powder
- chopped green onion
- Brown and drain the gound beef.
- Mix the ground beef and sour cream.
- Split the french bread in half, lengthwise.
- Spread the gound beef mixture onto each half of the bread.
- Evenly sprinkle the chopped onion and garlic powder on top.
- Can put as much or a little as you like on it.
- Even spread the cheese on top and baked at 350 until cheese is melted.
- Cut and serve!
This was very tasty! My family loved it and it was so easy to prepare on a busy night. Very enjoyable - thanks for posting.