Recipe by carolinafan
Serve these with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes if desired.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Really good! The whole family enjoyed these cheesy enchiladas. Quick and easy and a different way to use leftover ham. Used homemade enchilada sauce. Measuring 1/3 cup filling for each tortilla was the perfect amount. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (12 oz.)
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix ham, sour cream, green chiles, and 2-1/3 cups of the cheese.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup ham mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Fold sides of tortilla over filling; place seam side down in baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over filled tortillas.
- Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; cover dish tightly with foil; sprayed side down.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.