Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
No matter what the season I substitute available fruit for this, however at least 1 juicy (wet) fruit is recommended..
- 1 can mandarin orange
- 1 cup apple, chunks
- 1 cup seedless grapes (sliced in half)
- 3 bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup seasonal melon (cubed or balls)
- 1 can chunk pineapple (optional)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (1 lb) container sour cream
- Drain pineapple and oranges.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and chill.
This was a nice change from plain old fruit salad. We used cantaloupe balls, and a 15 oz. can of pineapple tidbits. Also decided to add a small jar of drained maraschino cherries, which added a great splash of color, and a little extra sweetness. Everyone really enjoyed this salad. Very easy to prepare, too. Thanks! ~Manda
I used to make this all the time with only one difference, I used mini marshmallows too. It was s-o-o-o-o good! Try it, you'll like it!
Very good and refreshing..I added finely chopped walnuts and eliminated the melon. Will make again..