4 hrs 45 mins
Danielle Michalski's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) .
- 2Crumble cookies into a 9x9 inch pan and set aside .
- 3In a medium bowl, whip cream and set aside .
- 4In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, sugar, salt, and flour .
- 5Add eggs and vanilla; stir until thoroughly combined .
- 6Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes , until firm .
- 8Spoon pie filling over top immediately .
- 9Allow to cool slightly, then refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving .
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour cream fruit pie
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 313.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g