Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs 45 mins
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) .
- Crumble cookies into a 9x9 inch pan and set aside .
- In a medium bowl, whip cream and set aside .
- In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, sugar, salt, and flour .
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir until thoroughly combined .
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes , until firm .
- Spoon pie filling over top immediately .
- Allow to cool slightly, then refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving .