1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Fruit Dip
This is a great change from the usual fruit dip recipes and it is so easy to make with only three simple ingredients. It is a recipe from my niece who got it from a friend who prepares fruit trays for a major grocery store. The preparation time is an estimate of the time it takes to prepare the fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sour cream, brown sugar and vanilla extract together.
- 2Let stand in refrigerator for flavors to combine (at least an hour or two or even better overnight).
- 3Cut fruit such as apples, bananas, grapes, melon, oranges, peaches, pears, strawberries or watermelon into pieces, chunks, wedges as desired.
- 4Dip apples and bananas in lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- 5Place prepared fruit around the edge of a serving dish or tray.
- 6Place dip in a pretty dish in the center of the tray.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g