Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Kerry made this first. The meal requires the Mexican Meat Mix, see other recipes. This meal is to be served as an unfrozen meal because of the veggies. This meal take a bit more time to prepare to serve, but is extra yummy and worth the effort.
- 283.49 g can enchilada sauce
- 453.59 g can whole tomatoes, undrained and finely chopped
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 709.77 ml beef roast, Mexican Mix (see Mexican Meat Mix)
- 354.88 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 3 roma tomatoes, Cubed
- 354.88 ml shreded lettuce, a little less then 1/2 a head
- Prepare and measure Mexican Meat Mix into a zippy. Combine enchilada sauce and chopped tomatos in a medium sauce pan. Cook over medium heat untill mixture boils. Reduce and simmer. After enchilada suace cools measure into a zippy. Measure into zipy bags sour cream and chedder cheese. Cut and place in zippys tomatos and lettuce.
- To Serve: Heat oil over medium-high heat in a small skillet. Dip on tortilla at a time in hot oil for several secounds then dip in hot enchilada sauce mixture. Set aside. Heat Mexican Meat Mix in a small sauce pan. Place 1/2 c Mexican Meat mix on each tortilla and sprinkle with 2 Tbs. grated Chedder cheese. Roll up and place close together in a shallow casserole dish, seam-side down. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with additional grated cheese. Bake about 15 minutes, until bubbly. Top with lettuce, tomatos and a spoonfull of sourcream.