Recipe by emma1222
Got this recipe from a friend, who got it from her sister's in-law's family cookbook. Really easy to make and tastes great! The recipe makes quite a lot, so unless baking for a large family, I would half the recipe.
- 3 bunches green onions (chopped)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 2 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 4 cups mexican cheese
- 2 lbs ground beef
- flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and drain.
- In large mixing bowl, mix cooked ground beef, chopped green onions, green chilies, cream of celery soup and Mexican cheese blend.
- Spoon into tortilla shells; Put half in the shells, and save the other half for the topping.
- Roll up tortillas and place tortillas shell seam side down in 13x9 inches casserole dish.
- Spread remaining mixture on top of shells.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.