1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Enchiladas
1 hr 5 mins
Want enchiladas, but don't want to spend a lot of time making them? This is an easy and creamy enchilada recipe. I used 6 ounces of black olives and probably 4 cups of cheese...I found the recipe in Best of the Best From Idaho Cookbook originally published in Recipes Tried and True.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is transparent.
- 2Drain and stir in garlic powder, cumin, salt, and chili powder and set aside.
- 3Combine soup and milk and cook until bubbly.
- 4Remove from heat and add sour cream, stirring until well combined. Set aside.
- 5Warm and soften tortillas in microwave or on grill.
- 6Lay each tortilla flat and place 2 tablespoons beef mixture down center of each.
- 7Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cheese and fold over, tucking ends inches.
- 8Place in a buttered glass baking dish that has a thin layer of sauce in bottom.
- 9Pour remaining sour cream mixture over all and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with more shredded cheese and the olives slices and bake 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.0
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 1232.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 24.3 g