Recipe by AmyZoe
Want enchiladas, but don't want to spend a lot of time making them? This is an easy and creamy enchilada recipe. I used 6 ounces of black olives and probably 4 cups of cheese...I found the recipe in Best of the Best From Idaho Cookbook originally published in Recipes Tried and True.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 1⁄2 ounces black olives, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is transparent.
- Drain and stir in garlic powder, cumin, salt, and chili powder and set aside.
- Combine soup and milk and cook until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream, stirring until well combined. Set aside.
- Warm and soften tortillas in microwave or on grill.
- Lay each tortilla flat and place 2 tablespoons beef mixture down center of each.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cheese and fold over, tucking ends inches.
- Place in a buttered glass baking dish that has a thin layer of sauce in bottom.
- Pour remaining sour cream mixture over all and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more shredded cheese and the olives slices and bake 5 minutes more.