Prep 240 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy enchilada sauce. Very mild (to accomodate my DH and DD who don't like spicey foods). If you like it HOT, just increase the coriander and cumin and add some chili powder.
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place tomatoes (with juice), chili peppers, and seasonings in blender container.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Add sour cream, cover, and process just until combined.