Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy your favorite fruits with this lightly spiced sour cream dip. Use regular sour cream or half sour cream and half yogurt, if you prefer.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream, reduced fat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon imitation rum extract
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt in medium bowl. Add sour cream and extracts; stir to mix well. Spoon into serving dish; cover,.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with your favorite fresh fruit.