Recipe by LainieBug
I believe I got this recipe from Taste of Home. It was submitted by Rebekah Brown. Chicken came out very moist and tender, and sauce is delicious.
Top Review by Mom2Rose
Delicious! Very easy to make! Since it was so hot out today, I threw this in my crockpot on high for 4-5 hours! I added a touch of white wine to make a little more sauce - perfect recipe!! Thank you for sharing this with us!!
- 8 -10 chicken pieces, skin removed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Place chicken in a single layer in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine cream soup, soup mix, sour cream, lemon juice and dill weed.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.