Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I believe I got this recipe from Taste of Home. It was submitted by Rebekah Brown. Chicken came out very moist and tender, and sauce is delicious.
- 8 -10 chicken pieces, skin removed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Place chicken in a single layer in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine cream soup, soup mix, sour cream, lemon juice and dill weed.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Delicious! Very easy to make! Since it was so hot out today, I threw this in my crockpot on high for 4-5 hours! I added a touch of white wine to make a little more sauce - perfect recipe!! Thank you for sharing this with us!!
very tasty and easy! had all the ingredients on hand. Sliced the chicken and served it on top of rice. Yummy!
I grew up on this recipe and I love it! Mom used 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, added a 4 oz. can of (drained) sliced mushrooms and served it over wide egg noodles. Great recipe! Thanks for sharing. :)