Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can easily double this recipe and I suggest you do so, this chicken is fantastic! Plan ahead the chicken needs to marinate in the sour cream-Dijon mixture for a minimum of 5 hours. If you are using wooden skewers make certain to soak them in cold water for a minimum of 30 minutes before threading.
Top Review by Schnookie Wookums
Made this today, and my family raved about it! I made a few different types, and this is the one everyone kept coming back for! I had a variety of veggies (not just the ones listed in the recipe)and it was all terrific!! Thanks for this great recipe! I'll be sure to make this several times this summer!
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper (or use cayenne)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (cut into about 1-1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 large red bell pepper (seeded and cut in desired pieces)
- 1 large cherry tomatoes (use as many as you want)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass bowl mix together the sour cream, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, horseradish, honey, salt, pepper and red pepper; mix well to combine.
- Add in the chicken to the bowl and toss to combine with remaining marinade; cover and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Remove the chicken and discard marinade.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers alternating with bell pepper pieces and cherry tomatoes.
- Grill covered with lid over medium-high heat for about 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is done.