1/3 Photos of Sour Cream Dessert Omelet
This is from The Norwegian Kitchen and is being posted for the Zaar World Tour 2005. Great topped with fresh berries and powdered sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Whisk together the cream and sour cream with 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
- 3Beat egg yolks with the remaining sugar until light and lemon-colored; fold into the cream mixture.
- 4Fold in the flour.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold into the cream mixture.
- 6Pour into a greased ovenproof dish (8 or 9-inch cast iron skillet works great).
- 7Bake until puffed, golden and set about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8Enjoy topped with fresh berries and a dusting of powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Dessert Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.7
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 390.4 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: