Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I didn't see any cucumber salads with Italian dressing. This was a staple in our house growing up. Cook time is chilling time. Chill however long you would like.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup light Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put cucumber slices in a serving bowl. Set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients well, and pour over sliced cucumbers. Mix throughly.
- Refrigerate for awhile before serving, as it tastes better cold.
The dressing was so easy to make with just two ingredients...and really good too! I'm looking forward to having the leftovers tossed with romaine lettuce and croutons.
yum n easy !
One of the best cucumber salads I have ever had. Made with fat free Italian dressing and fat free sour cream. A wonderful side that will complement almost any meal. Will be making aging. Thanks so much for the post.