Crocheting Mama's Note:
From the Oct/Nov 2004 Taste of Home. Haven't tried yet, but they look good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar.
- 2Combine the oats and 1 1/2 cups flour.
- 3Add to the creamed mixture until blended.
- 4Set aside 1 1/2 cups for topping.
- 5Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 9X13 pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7MEanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cranberries, sour cream, sugar, egg, lemon peel, vanilla and remaining flour.
- 8Spread evenly over crust.
- 9Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 10Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 11Cool on a wire rack and refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cranberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 44.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g