This cornbread is so easy and my kids love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar,baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 2stir in the sour cream, milk, egg, and butter. Pour into a greased, 8-inch square pan.
- 3Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- 4Cut into squares and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 190.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g