1/3 Photos of Sour Cream Cookies
These cookies come out looking like sugar cookies with crispy edges and soft centers. They are best eaten the same day, as they go stale quickly.
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two cookie sheets.
- 2In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 3In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter until creamy. Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in sour cream, lemon extract, and vanilla.
- 5Reduce speed to low; beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- 6Drop dough by rounded teaspoons, 1 inch apart, on prepared cookie sheets.
- 7Bake until set and golden around edges, 10-12 minutes.
- 8Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; with wide spatula, transfer cookie to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 29.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g