Top Review by waynejohn1234
First time around could taste the baking soda so adjusted that to half and now it is much better. We just do not like the baking soda taste and most recipes call for too much anyway. Thanks for an excellent cake.
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml butter
- 3 eggs, separated
- 236.59 ml sour cream, dairy
- 354.88 ml flour, sifted
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream 1c sugar and butter.
- Add egg yolks and sour cream.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold in.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with topping made of 1/4 c sugar, cinnamon and nuts.
- Dot with extra butter.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes before turning out.