Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A luscious Grande Finale for any breakfast!!! *Note: I also flour my greased pan. Servings depend on the size of the portions.
- Combine all ingredients for topping mixture.
- Set aside.
- Combine flour,baking powder,soda and salt in a separate bowl,set aside.
- Cream sugar,butter,eggs and vanilla thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream to creamed mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spread in well-greased 9" square pan.
- Sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake@ 375F, for about 35 mins.
- or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
i made this same recipe except they used 1 tablespoon cinnamon in topping very good