Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This just really really good,end of story.
- 1 box white cake mix or 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix cake, pudding mix, oil, sour cream, eggs and vanilla.
- Put half in greased bundt pan.
- Then mix rest.
- Add on top of above mixture then add the remaining batter and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
This was awesome! I loved the cinnamon, cocoa and nut middle. Great for breakfast or a snack/dessert.