- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, sugar, egg, milk, and sour cream in a bowl, mixing thoroughly.
- Combine flour and baking powder separately, then mix into liquid ingredients.
- Pour blueberries onto the top of the batter.
- Spoon into greased 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking pan, bake 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees, or until center is solid.