1 hr 20 mins
Kim D.'s Note:
I've been making this moist cake for years! It always gets compliments and is the perfect dessert to serve after dinner... with coffee of course!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour a 9X13X2-inch baking pan.
- 3For topping, mix brown sugar and pecans; set aside.
- 4For cake, cream butter and sugar together.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla.
- 6Beat well.
- 7Mix flour and baking powder together and add to mixture.
- 8Add sour cream and mix well.
- 9Pour half the batter into prepared pan.
- 10Top with half the topping mixture.
- 11Pour remaining batter into pan and top with remaining topping.
- 12Bake for 1 hour.
- 13Remove from oven and cool in pan.
- 14Cake can be removed from pan in 10-15 minutes if desired.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g