This can literally be thrown together at the last minute. I couldn't tell you how many times I have made this cake but there is never a crumb left. Great for a get together for coffee and a chat.
- Prepare the topping first and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour tube or bundt pan (I just spray with Pam).
- Sift dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Pour 1/2 batter in pan; top with 1/2 topping.
- Pour remaining batter in pan and top with rest of topping.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean.