Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make and delicious. Makes a big cake.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) pkge. butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) pkge. instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄2 cup- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all batter ingredients and mix well; set aside batter.
- In a separate bowl mix all topping ingredients.
- Add 1/2 batter to a tube pan, then 1/2 topping, then remainder of batter, then remainder of topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This came out yummy. I took the leftovers to work, it disappeared. My only change would be to watch cook time. My nut topping/choc chips got a little too brown for my taste. I'll make ita again though, and adjust accordingly!! Thanks!