Recipe by Marie
Quick and easy coffee bread baked in a tube pan. Cinnamon and sugared pecans are baked inside and on top. Great for holiday giving or grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time and mix thoroughly.
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
- Combine 4 teaspoons sugar with cinnamon and pecans and mix well.
- Spoon about one third of batter into a well greased 9" tube pan.
- Sprinkle with about three fourths of pecan mixture.
- Spoon in remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour, or until done.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.