- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 cup sour cream (8oz)
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and coconut extract.
- Mix in sour cream, then add coconut and mix well.
- Stir flour, baking powder and baking soda together and add to batter and mix well.
- Place batter into greased loaf pan and bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until done.