1/6 Photos of Sour Cream Cinnamon Vanilla Bread, Abm
This is a scrumptious sweet bread that is very fitting for any holiday breakfast or just when you want something special. This also works with Splenda in place of the sugar. Baking time is however long your machine takes. *EDIT*: On Jan 22 2009, I reduced the flour amount by a 1/2 cup and increased the sour cream from 1/3 to 1/2 cup. This will improve the workablity of the recipe. Thank you reviewers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup water (add extra water by tablespoons if dough is too dry)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon softened butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/2-2/3 cup golden raisin (optional)
- 1Measure all ingredients carefully and place into bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer.
- 2Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle.
- 3Use Light crust color.
- 4Do not use the delay cycle.
- 5Remove bread from pan when baking is completed, and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Cinnamon Vanilla Bread, Abm
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g