Delicious sour cream muffins with a cinnamon, brown sugar & nut filling and topping.
Make and share this Sour Cream Cinnamon Nut Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together all filling ingredients and set aside.
- Mix butter, sugar and eggs, then add sour cream and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Grease muffin tins or insert cupcake liners.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Top with 1 teaspoon filling, then add 1 tablespoon batter.
- Sprinkle tops of each muffin with remaining filling.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.