Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious sour cream muffins with a cinnamon, brown sugar & nut filling and topping.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans or 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix together all filling ingredients and set aside.
- Mix butter, sugar and eggs, then add sour cream and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Grease muffin tins or insert cupcake liners.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Top with 1 teaspoon filling, then add 1 tablespoon batter.
- Sprinkle tops of each muffin with remaining filling.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
I made these this morning and my family loved them. They were light and moist. I definitley will make these again. I put the filling mixture on top of the muffins instead of in the middle, they still came out very tasty.
Delicious and Moist. Cannot stop eating them :)
Very difficult to not just eat the batter, which is like cake batter. Divine!