Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Ohhh..this sounds yummy. Especially since I LOVE pork chops.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 large fresh tomato, chopped
- 5 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 teaspoons sour cream
- Melt butter in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place in saucepan. Stir in onion, and garlic. Cook 3 minutes; turn pork chops, and cook 3 more minutes.
- Stir in basil, tomatoes, mushrooms, milk, and soup. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer.
- After 30 minutes, turn chops, stir contents, and simmer 30 minutes more.
- To serve, pour sauce over chops and top with a teaspoon of sour cream on each chop.