Recipe by lucid501
From a TOH special edition--I haven't tried them yet, but they look delicious!
Top Review by Sari #3
Yum! I love this recipe. I've made it three times and the cookies have been consistently delicious. They are best fresh when they have a slightly crispy shell and a soft, chewy inside. I've also made then with regular semi-sweet chocolate chips and chopped pecans. All variations are delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chip (or white chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter with sugars. Beat in egg, sour cream and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until set.
- Cool for 2 minutes on pan before removing to wire racks.