Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
For chewy cookies, put a piece of ordinary bread in with cookies in an airtight container.
Make and share this Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Sift together dry ingredients; set aside.
- Cream together shortening & sugar.
- Gradually add egg whites, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla sour cream.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to cream mixture. When mixed well, add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.