- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 44.37 ml margarine
- 158.51 ml skim milk
- 118.29 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, chives, baking powder, sugar, and baking soda.
- Cut in margarine with a pastry blender.
- Stir together the milk and sour cream.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Stir with a fork just until moistened.
- Drop dough from a rounded tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.