These biscuits are quick to make and so fluffy and soft.
Make and share this Sour Cream-Chive Drop Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, chives, baking powder, sugar, and baking soda.
- Cut in margarine with a pastry blender.
- Stir together the milk and sour cream.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Stir with a fork just until moistened.
- Drop dough from a rounded tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.
sue has this recipe its good
Where'd my review go?? *sigh* We LOVED these. Fabulous texture & delicate flavor. I think an extra TB of chives would be nice. Fast & easy - my kind of recipe! Made for PAC Fall '08.
We liked these as a quick and easy recipe but the biscuits seem to be missing something on it's own. As a "sopper" it is good as it does not overpower the sauce or juice you are "sopping" into. As a stand alone, it needs something. So I made these again with some additions to try for myself. I added a bit of garlic to one batch, a bit of onin powder to another batch, and in another batch sme shredded cheddar cheese. With additinal flavors it took on a stand alone taste and for that reason I will make these again. It is an easy beginning taste recipe that is versatile in use. Thank you for a make again recipe.