- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, chives, baking powder, sugar, and baking soda.
- Cut in margarine with a pastry blender.
- Stir together the milk and sour cream.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Stir with a fork just until moistened.
- Drop dough from a rounded tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.