Recipe by Kim127
I just saw this in a magazine and wanted to share. I'm new to the whole bread machine world but this sounded really good. I hope to make it soon! Cook time is approximate (depends on your machine).
Top Review by jendawn
I also made the bread into 16 rolls and they were perfect. I baked them for 15 minutes at 425 degrees and they were crisp and golden brown outside and light and fluffy inside. Not eating them all before dinner is the only problem with these rolls!
- 2⁄3 cup milk (room temp)
- 1⁄4 cup water (room temp)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup minced chives
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In bread machinepan, place all ingredients in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting.
- Choose crust color and loaf size (1 1/2 pounds).
- Check the dough after about 5 minutes of mixing and add 1-2 tablespoons of extra water or flour if needed.
- This recipe was not recommended for time delay feature available on some bread machines.