Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great combination of flavors for the perfect summer burger. This was from a restaurant called 14th Street Bar and Grill in Lubbock TX.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces black olives, sliced (drained)
- 4 -6 green onions, chopped
- 4 onion rolls, sliced
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Form into four patties.
- Grill to your taste. Top with cheese to melt.
- Lightly toast rolls.
- Spread sour cream on rolls and top with olives and green onions. Place burger on this then place top bun.