Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great way to use up the bottom of the corn chip bag, and it's a simple but delicious dish. Personally, I could eat this just fine without the sour cream, and I think I'll add another can of beans next time. I used a whole red onion instead of the instant onion, but I've posted the recipe as written. Recipe courtesy of www.anniesrecipes.com. Serving size is estimated.
- Brown hamburger or pork and drain off fat.
- Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, a cup of cheese, and onion.
- Set aside a cup of chips and stir coarsely crushed remaining chips into meat mixture.
- Put into a 2-quart casserole.
- Bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Spoon sour cream on top in center.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup chips around edge.
- Bake uncovered for 2 to 3 minutes.