This is a great way to use up the bottom of the corn chip bag, and it's a simple but delicious dish. Personally, I could eat this just fine without the sour cream, and I think I'll add another can of beans next time. I used a whole red onion instead of the instant onion, but I've posted the recipe as written. Recipe courtesy of www.anniesrecipes.com. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger or pork and drain off fat.
- 2Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, a cup of cheese, and onion.
- 3Set aside a cup of chips and stir coarsely crushed remaining chips into meat mixture.
- 4Put into a 2-quart casserole.
- 5Bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes.
- 6Spoon sour cream on top in center.
- 7Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup chips around edge.
- 8Bake uncovered for 2 to 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Chili Bake
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.7
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 1026.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 37.6 g