Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is so easy to make, and it's delicious!
Top Review by Miss Annie
The flavors were great. This dish was almost too easy to prepare! I used pinto beans with jalapeño which added a little more spice. We enjoyed this dish very much. It will definately be made again. Thanks for sharing.
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 283.49 g can enchilada sauce or 283.49 g can salsa
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 425.24 g can pinto beans
- 170.09 g corn chips (crushed)
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.46 ml minced onion
- 236.59 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Put into 1 1/4 quart.
- casserole dish and add tomato sauce, beans, enchilada sauce, and onion and 1 1/2 cups cheese and corn chips.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle whole corn chips around edge of casserole and put 1 sour cream in center.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of sour cream and serve.