Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is so easy to make, and it's delicious!
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 283.49 g can enchilada sauce or 283.49 g can salsa
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 425.24 g can pinto beans
- 170.09 g corn chips (crushed)
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.46 ml minced onion
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Put into 1 1/4 quart.
- casserole dish and add tomato sauce, beans, enchilada sauce, and onion and 1 1/2 cups cheese and corn chips.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle whole corn chips around edge of casserole and put 1 sour cream in center.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of sour cream and serve.
The flavors were great. This dish was almost too easy to prepare! I used pinto beans with jalapeño which added a little more spice. We enjoyed this dish very much. It will definately be made again. Thanks for sharing.
Great flavors. Easy and the kids liked it. Any dish that I can get the picky ones to eat easily rates 5 stars. Thanks for posting this one, it goes into my "repretoire".
This is a really tasty! It makes a lot so it is perfect for potlucks/big families or get togethers. :) Very filling and so tasty!