Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is so easy to make, and it's delicious!
Top Review by Miss Annie
The flavors were great. This dish was almost too easy to prepare! I used pinto beans with jalapeño which added a little more spice. We enjoyed this dish very much. It will definately be made again. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce or 1 (10 ounce) can salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 6 ounces corn chips (crushed)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Put into 1 1/4 quart.
- casserole dish and add tomato sauce, beans, enchilada sauce, and onion and 1 1/2 cups cheese and corn chips.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle whole corn chips around edge of casserole and put 1 sour cream in center.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of sour cream and serve.