This is it! Not too low in calories, but worth it!
Make and share this Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the shredded chicken with the chili powder and set aside.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and Rotel in saucepan and heat slowly, stirring often.
- Wilt tortillas in vegetable oil and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place small amount of soup mixture, chicken mixture, cheese, and onion on each tortilla and roll.
- Place tortilla rolls in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining sauce, cheese, and onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.