1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Lisa Young's Note:
This is it! Not too low in calories, but worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the shredded chicken with the chili powder and set aside.
- 2Combine soup, sour cream, and Rotel in saucepan and heat slowly, stirring often.
- 3Wilt tortillas in vegetable oil and pat dry with paper towel.
- 4Place small amount of soup mixture, chicken mixture, cheese, and onion on each tortilla and roll.
- 5Place tortilla rolls in casserole dish.
- 6Top with remaining sauce, cheese, and onions.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.6
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 714.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: